Designed for all weathers, the versatile Convert Harness is built to last. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure a safe and secure fit, as well as being soft and comfortable on your dog. Add our Convert Saddle bag for a dog backpack and personalise your harness with our fun, removable side labels.
THE URBAN UTILITY HARNESS
The Convert Harness is super durable and strong as well as soft on your dog. It evenly distributes the load across your dog’s chest and around the sides allowing your dog to feel unrestricted and free at all times without pulling against the throat. It features a soft-touch, magnetic traffic handle for when you need close control and as with all EzyDog harnesses, it includes a stainless steel D-ring that will not rust.
REMOVABLE SIDE LABELS
Personalise your Convert Harness with a choice of removable side labels. These fun, velcro labels attach to the side of your Convert Harness to replace the standard EzyDog logo. With several names to choose from, find the one that best suits your dog's personality.
Convert your harness into a dog backpack, with the Convert Saddle bag set which can be attached quickly and easily to either side of the Harness.
Please note: Saddle Bags cannot be attached to the XS size Convert Harness.
EZYDOG ADVENTURE LIGHT
Make sure your dog is visible on those night time walks. This dog light is just as strong and durable as the Convert Harness itself.
- Durable Polyester outer shell
- Soft cotton lining for added comfort
- Fully adjustable chest strap
- Rust-proof welded D-Ring
- Soft touch, magnetic traffic handle
- Reflective piping for safety in low light conditions
- Side mount attachments for accessories
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit, measure the girth of your dog. The girth will take priority when selecting a size.
The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body.
Fitted Correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
1. LOOSEN THE CHEST VELCRO STRAP
2. PLACE THE HARNESS ON THE DOG
3. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP SO THAT THE HARNESS IS POSITIONED COMFORTABLY BEHIND THE DOG'S FRONT LEGS
4. CLIP THE GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER AND ADJUST SO THAT IT FITS SNUG BUT NOT TOO TIGHT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS AND YOUR DOG.
Convert Saddle Bags
- Small fits Small and Medium size Convert Harnesses
- Large fits Large, Extra Large and 2X Large Convert Harnesses
Note: Saddle Bags are not available for size XS Convert Harness
1. REMOVE VELCRO SIDE PANELS
2. PULL STRAPS THROUGH LOOP
3. TILT BAG DOWN TO IT'S FINAL POSITION - SEALING THE VELCRO
4. ATTACH VELCRO SIDE LABELS TO OUTSIDE OF SADDLE BAGS
Small fits Extra Small, Small and Medium size Convert Harnesses
Large fits Large, Extra Large and Double Extra Large size Convert Harnesses