You have no items in your shopping basket.
THE ORIGINAL SHOCK ABSORBING DOG LEAD
Enjoy comfortable dog walking without being pulled - The Cujo is a high quality bungee dog lead, designed with durability in mind.
SHOCK ABSORBING STRETCH
The Cujo 25" dog lead is built with 15cm of Shock Absorbing Stretch. The tight, short stretch provides maximum comfort and control over Medium to Large dogs that can pull hard! The Cujo 40" is built with 30cm of Shock Absorbing Stretch. Slightly less tight and longer stretch gives you comfort and control over smaller dogs that pull hard or medium to large dogs that do not pull as much.
SUPER STRONG AND DURABLE
With high quality ski rope and a tough heavy duty snap, Cujo Leads are engineered to last.
For comfort and added control, Cujo Leads have a waterski-style handle. The shaft of the handle is made from soft EVA and is designed to not pinch your hands.
- Shock absorbing stretch allows energetic movement without hurting you or your dog!
- Options in length help you find the ideal fit for small, medium, and large dogs
- Waterski-style handle gives you ultimate comfort and control
- Extra strong and reliable snap clip for leash connection to collar/harness
- Reflective strands for night time safety
- Choice of Extensions and Couplers to add length to your Cujo or to walk two dogs at a time
|S||25" (64cm)||Ski Rope||Yes|
|L||40" (102cm)||Ski Rope||Yes|
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 3pm Monday – Thursday and select Royal Mail 24hr Signed For at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we charge £3.65 for Royal Mail, £6.78 for next working day courier or carriage free for orders over £50.00.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
7 Larchwood Business Centre
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org