You have no items in your shopping basket.
DOG CAR HARNESS
The Drive Harness from EzyDog is a car safety harness that will secure your dog whilst in transit.
SAFETY TESTED VEHICLE HARNESS
This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: Europe (ECE Regulation 16), USA (FMVSS 213), Australia (ADR69/00)
Best Dog Harness for Car Travel
Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seatbelt of your car and you're ready for the Drive.
This Dog Travel Harness is also equipped with double stainless steel D-rings to escort your dog to and from the vehicle.
Simple, One Time Fit
You only have to fit the harness to your dog once (see 'Size and Fitting’ tab) From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.
BOTH CAR AND WALKING HARNESS
We have included two stainless steel D-rings at the top of the harness for lead attachment so that you don't have to switch from Car to Walking Harness when you arrive at your destination.
ENGINEERED TO LAST
We have used only the strongest and highest quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from Aluminium Alloy, so are light, durable and incredibly strong.
All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink™ technology ensures the harness is of utmost strength.
The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mould to the shape of your dog for a comfortable and custom fit.
- Crash tested, passed and certified
- Quick, one-time fit
- Double D-Rings for lead attachment
- Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system
- Ergonomic, moulded chest plate
Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including:
- Frayed/cut webbing
- Deformed Metal
- UV/sun damage
- Pulled stitches
- Chew and bite marks
ALWAYS REPLACE HARNESS IF SHOWING SIGNS OF DAMAGE
Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade.
Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight
For best fit measure the girth of your dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once the girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Girth (cm)||Girth (inches)|
|S||28 - 64||11 - 25|
|M||38 - 86||15 - 34|
|L||49 - 106||19 - 42|
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
1. UNLACE AND LOOSEN WEBBINGS FROM ALLOY TRI GLIDE. PLACE HARNESS ON DOG
2. ADJUST BOTH FRONT CHEST WEBBINGS TO A FIRM FIT. USE MEASUREMENTS TO BALANCE WEBBING LENGTHS REPEAT ADJUSTMENT TO REAR GIRTH WEBBINGS
3. LOCK ALL FOUR WEBBINGS IN PLACE BY FEEDING BACK THROUGH ALLOY TRIGLIDE
4. FEED WEBBING TAIL UNDER WEBBING KEEPER AND LOCATE KEEPER BACK AGAINST TRIGLIDE. FOLD EXCESS WEBBING AND SECURE IN KEEPER
5. PLACE FITTED HARNESS ON DOG AND POSITION IN CAR. THREAD SEAT BELT THROUGH BOTH HANDLES AND CLICK INTO BUCKLE. REMOVE SLACK FROM SEAT BELT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 3pm Monday – Thursday and select Next Day Courier at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we charge £3.65 for Royal Mail, £6.78 for next working day courier or carriage free for orders over £50.00.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
7 Larchwood Business Centre
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org