KEEP YOUR DOG WARM IN THE EZYDOG ELEMENT JACKET
Built with a soft, non-pilling yet super warm fleece, the Element Jacket will keep your dog warm during the colder winter months.
The outer shell is made from 600 denier Ripstop material, making it completely wind and shower proof.
This jacket really has been built with all the elements in mind.
BUILT FOR ACTION
With full chest support, the Element Jacket will stay in place during the most energetic walks and play. Adjust once for a perfect fit and then easily put on/take off using our Neo-Expand neck.
If you want to attach a lead to your dog's collar or harness, simply access it through the waterproof access zipper.
- Wind and shower proof outer shell
- Lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- Neo-Xpand neck for easy put on/take off
- Reflective piping for safety on the late night/early morning treks
- Waterproof zipper access to harness or collar attachment
|Size||Coat Length (cm)|
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit, measure the length of your dog.
The length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail.
1. UNCLIP THE TWO SIDE BUCKLES
2. PLACE THE JACKET ON THE DOG BY SLIDING THE NECK AREA OVER THEIR HEAD
3. POSITION JACKET FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, JACKET SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS AND YOUR DOG
Ratings & Reviews
We found other products you might like!