A BUOYANCY AID FOR SMALLER DOGS
Just like the standard EzyDog Lifejacket, the Micro combines advanced manufacturing techniques with the best materials available. It has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and snug fit possible.
Our unique Ultra-Buoyancy Foam is strategically positioned around the vest to keep your dog in a natural swimming position at all times.
The Micro Lifejacket will not hinder your small dog's natural movement and can be fastened and removed quickly and easily.
- Ergonomic Grab Handle
- Unique ultra-buoyancy foam ensures your dog stays afloat
- Padded chest straps
- Super Strong
- Nylon D-Ring to transport and secure your dog when required
- Stainless steel D-Ring - won't rust!
|Girth (cm)||Length (cm)|
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit, measure the girth and length of your dog. Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The length being the area from the neck to the base of the tail.
The Life Jacket does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
For dogs over 7kg, check out our Standard Life Jacket.
1. LOOSEN NECK STRAP & UNCLIP ALL 3 BUCKLES.
2. PLACE THE DFD ON THE DOG’S BACK AND CONNECT THE NECK CLIP.
3. POSITION DFD FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT.
4. ADJUST THE NECK STRAP FOR SLIGHTLY LOOSE FIT (CHEST STRAPS WILL KEEP THE DFD IN PLACE).
TIP: THE FLOTATION PORTION OF THE NECK STRAP DOES NOT NEED TO COVER YOUR DOGS ENTIRE NECK.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.