You have no items in your shopping cart.
THE CLASSIC SOFT AND COMFORTABLE DOG COLLAR
The Neo collar is made from soft neoprene (as used in wetsuits) and reinforced with nylon webbing for extra strength. Neoprene is easy to clean, quick to dry and waterproof! It is also non-porous which drastically reduces the odour that traditional collars retain. It is reinforced with our proprietary soft touch nylon webbing, for added strength and durability.
BUILT TO LAST
Like all EzyDog collars, the D-Ring is made from stainless steel so will not rust. The Neo collar also features hook and loop adjustment, quick release buckle, separate ID attachment and reflective piping for night time safety. A safe choice that your dog is guaranteed to like.
- The highest quality materials used for added durability
- Completely waterproof and easy to clean
- Stainless Steel D-Ring which is non-rusting
- Reflective piping for night time safety
- Quick Release buckle ensures the collar is quick and easy to get on and off
- An ID clip to securely attach your dog's ID tags
|Neck (cm)||Width (mm)|
|XS||30 - 33||24||16|
|S||34 - 38||30||20|
|M||39 - 44||35||25|
|L||45 - 51||35||25|
|XL||52 - 61||35||25|
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit, measure the neck of your dog.
Fitted correctly, the collar should be snug and not too tight.
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 3pm Monday – Thursday and select Royal Mail 24hr Signed For at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we offer free delivery, or £6.78 for 24 hour signed for postage.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
Town and Country Covers Ltd
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: email@example.com