Quick Fit Dog Harness
Enjoy hassle-free walks with our easy-to-fit dog harness, the Quick Fit. Combines the control of a traditional harness with the simplicity of a dog collar.
QUICK AND EASY TO FIT DOG HARNESS
The Quick Fit Dog Harness is as simple to fit as a collar, is lightweight, and provides ultimate comfort and control.
Soft neoprene is placed against your dog's chest, and our EzyDog soft touch webbing is used in all other contact areas. It has been meticulously constructed to minimize any pinching or chafing, meaning your furry friend will actually look forward to putting it on!
Since the Quick Fit effectively reduces the need for a dog collar, we have included an ID tag holder on the harness.
Simply adjust the straps, click on the harness, and you're ready to go!
- One click of the buckle and you're ready to go!
- Neoprene chest strap sleeve for extra comfort
- Stainless steel ring for secure lead connection
- Unique fitting system confirms that you have the correct size harness for your dog (see 'size chart' tab)
|Size||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Girth (cm)|
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit, measure the girth of your dog. The girth will take priority when selecting a size. (The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body).
Fitted Correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP BY PUSHING THE NEOPRENE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUSTING THE VELCRO
2. SLIP NECK AREA OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. CLIP GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER
4. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG. WHEN ADJUSTING, RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN AT ALL POINTS OF ADJUSTMENT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS AND YOUR DOG