You have no items in your shopping cart.
THE ULTIMATE HANDS FREE DOG LEAD
The Road Runner Lead enables hands free and combines the best features of all the EzyDog Leads into one superb shock absorbing product.
PACKED WITH FEATURES
Perfect for people who enjoy running with their dog or simply need a hands free lead. When being used as a lead, the maximum length of the Road Runner is 1.8 metres. With the use of a sliding side-release buckle, the size of the handle can be extended - allowing you to set your own length. This buckle in the handle means it can also be unclipped, so you can wear around your waist/shoulder or use as a temporary tether. The Road Runner also features a D-ring and a barrel lock built into the handle, ensuring you can attach your favourite accessories when using the leash as a running belt. In addition, as with all our products, the lead is lined with a reflective trim for night time safety.
ZERO SHOCK TECHNOLOGY
For added comfort, the Road Runner includes our Zero Shock technology, providing this lead with shock absorbing properties.
Made from our own blend of soft webbing, this lead is comfortable, strong and durable. The handle is also lined with neoprene making it extra soft to hold in your hand.
- Use as a standard dog lead or unclip the handle to wear around waist/shoulder or use as a temporary tether
- Sliding buckle allows you to shorten the length of the lead if required
- Zero Shock Technology to cushion against sudden jolts
- Made from EzyDog Soft Touch™ Webbing and a neoprene lined handle
- D-Ring and Barrel lock for accessory attachment
When in leash mode, the length of the Road Runner is 1.8 metres.
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 3pm Monday – Thursday and select Royal Mail 24hr Signed For at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we offer free delivery, or £6.78 for 24 hour signed for postage.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
Town and Country Covers Ltd
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org