You have no items in your shopping cart.
SOFT TOUCH DOG LEAD
The Soft Trainer LITE is a 180cm (6ft) webbing dog lead with a neoprene lined handle specifically designed for smaller dogs.
Our own personal blend of soft, durable nylon makes this lead a pleasure to hold and incredibly durable. We use reflective stitching for increased safety in low light and neoprene in the handle for extra comfort.
EXTRAS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
This dog lead comes with a barrel lock for holding accessories, such as waste bags, and an extra handle near the dogs collar for when you need close control.
BEST DOG LEAD FOR TRAINING
The length and added features of this dog lead make it ideal for training your dog.
- Utilises a Soft Neoprene Lined Loop Handle
- Made from our Proprietary Soft Touch Webbing
- Barrel Lock for holding waste bags
- Reflective Webbing
- Accessory D-Ring
- 'Traffic Control' handle located at the end of the leash for when you need close control of your dog
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 12pm Monday – Thursday and select Royal Mail 24hr Signed For at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we offer free delivery, or £6.78 for 24 hour signed for postage.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
Town and Country Covers Ltd
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org