You have no items in your shopping cart.
IDEAL DOG BACKPACK FOR HIKING
Made with breathable material to increase air flow and prevent overheating, this dog backpack has been built for all weather conditions. Waterproof zippers are used throughout and every backpack is fitted with a reflective trim for night time walking.
BACKPACKS FOR SMALL AND LARGE DOGS
Perfect for both small and large dogs alike, these dog backpacks are made with heavy duty Ripstop material to ensure durability and a secure lead attachment point is provided using Stainless Steel D-Rings.
- Incorporated EzyDog Chest Plate Harness for maximum comfort and control
- Wide flip top opening paniers
- Breathable material for increased air flow
- Built-in paddled handle for quick control or to provide assistance when going over obstacles
- Rust-proof stainless-steel D-ring for lead attachment in back and front of pack
- Ripstop material with waterproof zippers
- Reflective trim for extra visibility and night time safety
- Additional girth strap for larger dogs and extra security when making descents
|Size||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Girth (cm)|
PLEASE NOTE: Even though the Summit Backpack uses the Chest Plate, your dog may not be the same size in a Summit Backpack and Chest Plate Harness. Please ensure you have accurately measured your dog in relation to the size chart below
For best fit measure the girth and neck of the dog. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
- 1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS
- 2. SLIP NECK OVER DOG'S YOUR HEAD
- 3. POSITION BACKPACK HANDLE NEAR THE DOGS SPINE AND CHEST PLATE BETWEEN YOUR DOG'S LEGS
- 4. CLIP INTO PLACE WITH THE TWO SIDE CLIPS
- 5. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG
- 6. REAR STRAP OPTIONAL FOR LARGER DOGS
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, BACKPACK SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS AND YOUR DOG.
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 12pm Monday – Thursday and select Royal Mail 24hr Signed For at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we offer free delivery, or £6.78 for 24 hour signed for postage.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
Town and Country Covers Ltd
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great backpackReview by Julia, (Posted on 06/08/2020)I bought a previous model, which didn't fit at all well, but EzyDog came through by changing it to this model. This is a great backpack. It fits snuggly and comfortable on my 45kg dog, with no slipping. The saddle bags lie quite flat when not in use. The lead tether could be a bit more solid/secure, but otherwise a great dog accessory!