Thermax Winter Vest
There are some days when your dog's fur isn't enough to keep them warm - the Thermax winter vest is a waterproof dog coat that generates warmth using your dog's natural insulation.
A WARM DOG COAT WORN UNDERNEATH A COLLAR OR HARNESS
The Thermax Vest is a 'skin' style dog coat that generates warmth from your dog's natural body heat. The streamlined fit allows unhindered movement and easy leash tethering. Waterproof and suitable for all weather conditions.
THIS DOG COAT IS WATERPROOF
The Thermax's durable zip, thermoseal taped seams, and water-resistant coating guarantee protection against the elements, enabling you to enjoy adventures with your dog in any weather.
ALL WEATHER DOG COAT
Lined with lattice polar fleece for warmth, this lightweight dog coat is effective in Spring, Autumn, and cold winter walks. The snug fit prevents wind and rain from passing under the garment.
SUITABLE FOR LARGE, MEDIUM AND SMALL BREEDS
Designed with 4-way stretch technology and a single zip, the Thermax Vest is convenient and comfortable for all dog types. Fits breeds like Vizsla, Dalmatian, Border Collie, Boston Terrier, and more.
DESIGNED FOR ACTIVE DOGS AND OWNERS
The Thermax Vest contours perfectly to the dog's torso, making it ideal for running, trekking, or demanding dog walks. Continue activities regardless of the weather.
- Harness or Collar fits over the top of vest
- 50 denier microfiber 4-way stretch shell for warmth and unhindered movement
- Streamlined ergonomic fit
- Cationic lattice polar fleece underbody
- Transparent waterproof coating
- Thermoseal taped seams
Please note that the Thermax Vest is not suitable for Giant Breeds.
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit, measure the length of your dog.
The correct size for your dog wil be approximately 3/4 (75%) of your dog's length. This may vary depending on your dog's build.
The length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail.
- Place dog's front legs through designated holes at the front of the vest
- Wrap vest around girth of dog and button zip keeper clasp together at the neck area
- Join zip at base, releasing zip keeper clasp as the zip approaches the opposing end
- Reconnect zip keeper clasp
IMPORTANT: WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, JACKET SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN COAT & DOG.