You have no items in your shopping basket.
SAFE DOG LIFEJACKETS UK
The X2 Boost Dog Lifejacket is super streamlined with an ergonomic fit. Never compromising when it comes to pet safety, we use only the highest grades of material in all our dog life jackets. It is also reflective for night safety with a lead attachment point and a convenient grab handle.
Whether you're teaching your dog to swim or simply using it as a safety precaution, the X2 Boost Dog Lifejacket will help your dog stay safe around water.
A DOG LIFEJACKET DESIGNED FOR FUNCTION, SAFETY AND COMFORT
The X2 Boost Lifejacket features a unique fixed collar adjustment system, which only has to be adjusted once. The fixed collar on the X2 Boost Lifejacket always maintains the same positioning, yet still offers ample adjustment. All webbing is contained within the neck strap, therefore there is no loose webbing to irritate your dog. The Ultra-Buoyant foam is strategically positioned around the vest, including the section under the dog's belly. This always keeps your dog upright and in a natural swimming position. Unlike other vests, the lifejacket does not hinder your dog's natural movement and can be fastened/removed easily and quickly.
NEW DOG SWIM VEST DESIGN WITH NEW FEATURES
This dog lifejacket will fit any dog body type allowing them to swim with confidence and run more freely. The geometry of the X2 Boost Lifejacket has been meticulously crafted to fit comfortably around any dog breed, with panels designed to taper to the shape of a dog's torso. A neoprene grab handle is situated at the top of the lifejacket for quick control when required. Reflective piping is used throughout for extra visibility at night. The revolutionary neck adjustment contains buoyant foam to help keep your dog's head above water. For ultimate visibility in the water, there is a light attachment point, located at the back, which is designed specifically to attach our fully waterproof Adventure lights.
WHY BUY A DOG LIFEJACKET?
Recreationally for dogs that spend a lot of time in and around the water and for owners who take their dogs on boats. It's also great for dogs who struggle to swim and is recommended for use in Hydrotherapy rehabilitation.
- Streamline & ergonomic fit
- Extremely buoyant - Flotation is distributed much more evenly, with foam also passing under the dog's belly
- Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment - A fixed collar that still allows maximum adjustment and buoyancy to the dog's neck and head
- Neoprene grab handle - A comfortable handle that doubles as a keeper for the neck adjustment
- Durable 1680 denier nylon - Extremely tough and easy to clean, a hose or soak in fresh water removes all salt
- Reflective piping for high visibility - Excellent for night-time safety, especially on boats
- Safety Light attachment point
- New Style D-ring - Extremely durable
|XS||45 - 75|
|S||52 - 82|
|M||60 - 90|
|L||67 - 97|
|XL||75 - 105|
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The LifeJacket does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
1. UNCLIP ALL BUCKLES AND PLACE DFD OVER DOG'S HEAD.
2. RE-CONNECT ALL BUCKLES AND ADJUST STRAPS UNTIL SNUG, BUT NOT TOO TIGHT.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, DFD™ SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Orders are generally processed within one business day. For next day delivery, order before 3pm Monday – Thursday and select Royal Mail 24hr Signed For at checkout (signature required).
We deliver via Royal Mail or Parcel Force or other courier at our discretion and require a physical delivery address (not a PO Box) as items delivered by courier will require a signature.
For orders shipped within the UK, we charge £3.65 for Royal Mail, £6.78 for next working day courier or carriage free for orders over £50.00.
Orders to Ireland and Gibraltar are charged at £7.82 and are not tracked once the order leaves the UK.
EzyDog will gladly accept returns for items that are in an 'as new' condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. The items must be new in appearance and free from hair and dirt. Items must have been purchased directly from EzyDog UK. Items not purchased directly from EzyDog UK must be returned to the original place of purchase.
We recommend carefully trying on your new EzyDog products indoors, keeping the packaging intact, before taking outside.
Please note that EzyDog UK will only reimburse the cost of postage to return an item where there is a genuine fault with the item being returned.
Before sending an item back for return, be certain that the item is free from dirt and hair and in a resellable condition.
- Be certain that the item was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Be certain that the item was purchased from EzyDog UK.
- Call us on 02392 474711 to get an Authorised Returns Number.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
- Please send back items that are in an 'as new' condition to the address below:
- EzyDog -Returns
7 Larchwood Business Centre
- EzyDog -Returns
- We recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- Include a brief explanation of your return, including a copy of the invoice or invoice number and your Authorised Return Number.
To make an exchange, please follow the above return process, and then place a new order for the items you would like. Exchanges are handled as separate transactions. Your return will be credited to your credit card and your new order will be charged to your credit card.
EzyDog guarantees our pet accessories at time of purchase against material defects and workmanship for one year. If you experience a problem with our product, please return the item with the receipt to the original place of purchase. This does not include chewing or abuse.
If you are unable to return an item at the original place of purchase, or if you have purchased the product from Ezydog UK, please provide the details of the issue as well as a picture showing the defective issue. Send to: email@example.com