The Express Harness is a dog harness that offers several handy features in a minimalistic, sleek design. This harness features contouring EVA pads, moulded grab handle, accessory D ring and reflective trim. The harness is made from Polypropylene webbing with an extremely soft hand feel, meaning it is strong and durable, yet extremely comfortable.
A HARNESS FOR ALL DOGS, LARGE OR SMALL
Whether you're looking for a harness for a small dog or a large dog, the ergonomic webbing configuration of the Express Harness will fit a wide range of dogs with minimal rubbing.
BEST DOG HARNESS FOR RUNNING
Sporting updated geometry, this streamlined dog Harness offers freedom of movement for even the most agile Dog. The contoured EVA pads will form to the shape of your dog over time to increase the comfort of the harness.
- Angled ergonomic design to decrease chafing and increase comfort
- Contoured inner padding that forms over time for custom fit
- Plenty of adjustment to fit any dog Easy to take on & off with plastic side-release buckle
- Moulded grab handle to control dog at close reach
- Reflective trim for night safety
- D-ring for attaching accessories
- Made from PP webbing that is both soft and strong
GET ACTIVE WITH THE EXPRESS HARNESS!
|Size||Girth (cm)||Girth (inches)|
|XS||42 - 53||16.5 - 21|
|S||52 - 66||20.5 - 26|
|M||62 - 79||24.5 - 31|
|L||70 - 90||27.5 - 35.5|
|XL||80 - 110||31.5 - 43.5|
|2XL||86 - 116||34 - 45.5|
Refer to the Product Video tab above for the Fitting Guide Video.
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If your dog is between sizes, choose the smaller size.
- ADJUST THREAD CHEST STRAP THROUGH METAL KEEPER AND ATTACH USING VELCRO
- SLIDE HARNESS OVER DOG'S HEAD
- ADJUST GIRTH STRAP ACCORDINGLY
- CONNECT GIRTH STRAP TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS AND YOUR DOG.